God listen to those we worship Him and do ALL His will. John 9:31
GOD DOES NOT HEAR OR LISTEN TO SINNERS. John 9:31
According to John 9:31, God does not listen or hear sinners. Many push back at this revelation because the disguised ministers (deacons) of Satan mislead them in mischaracterizing the fact that all men are sinners by default. However, Jesus died to pay for the penalty of death, to bring many willing men to repentance so that they can become holy like God to be eligible for His grace.
John 9:31 ASV
(31) We know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and do his will, him he heareth.
IF GOD DOES NOT LISTEN TO SINNERS, WHAT DO WE DO SO THAT GOD CAN HEAR OR LISTEN TO US?
If there is a barrier between us and Jesus God, the obvious thing to do is to remove the barrier. In the case of the barrier of John 9:31, must address the address the cause or the foundation of the barrier order to remove it.
Consider carefully the apparent contradiction between Romans 3:9-18 and John 9:31 that describes the status quo of mankind and the commandment of holiness instead of barking at it claiming that it does not make sense. (There is the commandment of holiness just as there is the new commandment of love).
To remove the barrier of John 9:31, we just have to stop sinning. In other words, we must stop disagreeing with God (Luke 16:29-31) because sin is a disagreement with Jesus God or with His word. Once we remove the barrier or address the disagreement (Isaiah 1:15-17), we become without sin, we have zero sin, that is, we become holy like God because we are in full compliance with Him or with His word (Leviticus 20:7-18, John 14:21-23).
Once we stop sinning (disagreeing with Jesus God), then Jesus God listens to us (Isaiah 1:18).
Isaiah 1:15-20 ASV
(15) And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you; yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
(16) Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
(17) learn to do well; seek justice, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
(18) Come now, and let us reason together, saith Jehovah: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
(19) If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
(20) but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword; for the mouth of Jehovah hath spoken it.
Satan, through his disguised ministers of light, has been very convincing in fooling gullible believers teaching them not to worry, not to have their act together, because the love of Jesus God for them is unwavering no matter what they do.
However, the love of God is for those who worship Him and do all His will (John 9:31, 14: 21-23, Matthew 7:21).
John 14:21 ASV
(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
Do you want God to listen to you or hear you? Stop disagreeing (sinning) with Jesus God (Luke 16:29-31).
Do you know some major examples of disagreement (sin) with God?
1) Jesus is YEHOSHUA MESSIAH YAHWEH but many teach and preach that Jesus is instead Angel of YAHWEH (the LORD) and/or Archangel Michael.
2) YEHOSHUA (Jesus) MESSIAH (Christ) YAHWEH (the LORD) chooses the seventh day as His sabbath but many strip the seventh day from Jesus God and teach and preach instead the first day of light Sunday as the "Christian" sabbath, in flagrant contradiction with Moses (Luke 16:29-31).
Therefore, you are not sinning (disagreeing) with hard core disagreements (sins) but you are sinning (disagreeing) spiritually against God.
What to do to avoid sinning? Jesus tells us in Luke 16:29-31).