The Law is not affected in any way by the gift of grace (favor) which is the same as the gift of salvation, by belief (faith), by justification (righteousness), by the blood of Jesus, or by His resurrection.
Only the WORKS of the Law (for atonement of sins) are obsolete because they were fulfilled in Jesus.
"Do we then make the law of none effect through faith? God forbid: nay, we establish [to cause to stand, to set or place, confirm] the law." (Romans 3:31).
Romans 3:24-31 ASV
(24) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(25) whom God set forth to be a propitiation, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done aforetime, in the forbearance of God;
(26) for the showing, I say, of his righteousness at this present season [Jehovah became flesh]: that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him that hath faith in Jesus.
(27) Where then is the glorying? It is excluded. By what manner of law? of works? Nay: but by a law of faith.
(28) We reckon therefore that a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.
(29) Or is God the God of Jews only? is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yea, of Gentiles also:
(30) if so be that God is one, and he shall justify the circumcision by faith, and the uncircumcision through faith.
(31) Do we then make the law of none effect through faith? God forbid: nay, we establish the law.
Romans 10:10 ASV
(10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Galatians 2:16 ASV
(16) yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Hebrews 12:14 ASV
(14) Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no man shall see the Lord:
Leviticus 20:7 ASV
(7) Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am Jehovah your God.
Matthew 26:28 ASV
for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many unto remission of sins.
Hebrews 9:22 ASV
And according to the law, I may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.