Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22 ASV
In John 4:19-22, Jesus made it clear to the Samaritan woman that, in matters of doctrines of Judaism, His SALVATION is from the Jews, thus, from Judaism.
Therefore, Jesus is letting the world know, from Messianic (Christian) times on, that both Jews and Gentiles (nations) must repent, get baptized for remission of sins to be eligible for His salvation.
Those Israelites in the world and the remnant Jews in the world, who do not believe that their Messiah (Ruler) to come has been Yehoshua (Jesus) Messiah (Christ) YAHWEH (the LORD) God, will naturally reject the concept of salvation, which is the core of Judaism, as taught and preached by YAHWEH God in flesh and the Jewish Apostles.
There can be no comparison between the salvation of Judaism and other religions, including Christianity and her daughter Protestantism, simply because Jesus says that salvation is from Judaism.
In other words, salvation is not from Christianity, not from Protestantism, or from anu other religion. For any religion to speak of the salvation of Jesus, such religion must be an exact duplicate or copy of Judaism, according to Jesus in John 4:22
Acts 1:6-8 ASV
(6) They therefore, when they were come together, asked him, saying, Lord, dost thou at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?
(7) And he said unto them, 'It is not for you to know times or seasons, which the Father hath set within His own authority.
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.'
Every one born on earth is guilty of the original sin of knowledge. However, before times eternal, we ALL (both good and evil ones) had already been saved (predestination) by the love and the grace of Father and the justification (righteousness) of Yehoshua (Iesus, Jesus) Messiah (Christ) YHWH (the LORD), only IF we grow up to acknowledge, believe, and confess Jesus, to love Him and to fear His Name to be holy and die holy in Him. Romans 5:12-21, 2 Timothy chapter 1, James 2:5, John 8:24, Romans 10:9-11, Hebrews 12:4, 14, Revelation 11:18.
for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness (justification, justice, correctness, rightness, justness, in the abstract sense); and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10 ASV
(74) To grant unto us that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies Should serve him without fear,
(75) In holiness (sanctification) and righteousness (justification, justice, correctness, rightness, justness, in the abstract sense) before him all our days. Luke 1:74-75 ASV
LOVE OF FATHER
John 3:14-19 ASV
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up;
(15) that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(17) For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
(18) He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.
GRACE OF FATHER
Acts 15:11 ASV
But we believe that we shall be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in like manner as they.
Ephesians 2:5,8 ASV
(5) even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved),
(8) for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
2 Timothy 1:9 ASV
who saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before times eternal,
JUSTIFICATION OF JESUS
Titus 3:4-7 ASV
(4) But when the kindness of God our Saviour, and his love toward man, appeared,
(5) not by works done in righteousness, which we did ourselves, but according to his mercy he saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
(6) which he poured out upon us richly, through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
(7) that, being justified by his grace, we might be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
We read that before times eternal, God loves the world, before the appearance of sins like homosexuality.
In other words, God loves both the straight men and the homosexuals, regardless of what they do.
However, the love of God cannot save either the straight men or the homosexuals or anyone because the love of God is the foundational concept which brought the concept of grace into existence.
The grace (favor) of God comes to be because of the love of God, before the appearance of sins like homosexuality.
In other words, the grace of God is at the disposition of both the straight men and the homosexuals to take advantage of.
As such, we are all born to be saved by grace but the grace of God cannot save the straight holy men and neither the homosexuals.
The grace of God is the concept that gives rise to the justification of Jehovah God by dying to justify all men.
God chose Jehovah God to die to justify the world, to redeem the world by shedding the blood of Jehovah as the only acceptable means of redemption if Jehovah would succeed in executing His plan, which Jehovah did.
As such, the blood of Jesus, the cross, His redemption cannot save anyone, holy straight men or homosexuals, because the justification in the redemption of Jesus is at the disposition of both holy straight men and homosexuals to take advantage of for their salvation.
LOVE GOD AND MEN
John 14:24 ASV
(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.
Hebrews 12:14 ASV
(14) Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification [holiness] without which [holiness or sanctification] no man shall see the Lord [JEHOVAH].
CONFESS THAT JESUS IS YAHWEH
John 8:24 ASV
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I AM [he] [JEHOVAH], ye shall die in your sins.
Exodus 3:13-15 ASV
(13) And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
(14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
(15) And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Leviticus 20:7-8 ASV
(7) Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am Jehovah your God.
(8) And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am Jehovah who sanctifieth you.
Leviticus 11:44-45 ASV
(44) For I am Jehovah your God: sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that moveth upon the earth.
(45) For I am Jehovah that brought you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
Matthew 5:48 ASV
(48) Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 6:1 ASV
(1) Take heed that ye do not your righteousness before men, to be seen of them: else ye have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.